We are currently looking for HGV (class 2) drivers to work Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays.
The candidate must hold a valid Class 2 licence, a current digital tacho card and will also be required to undergo a driving assessment as part of the recruitment process. You must also have driven this vehicle within the last 12 months.
- You must possess a full HGV Class 2 (C + E) licence
- Be physically active due to the nature of the role which may involve manual handling
- Excellent communication skills at all levels towards both customers and colleagues
- Have good geographic knowledge of UK roads
- Have a positive, can do attitude and be of smart appearance.
- Be flexible as you will be required to work additional hours when necessary
Hours of Work: 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday, plus overtime, start times will vary. Occasional Saturdays may be required. These will be paid at time and a half.
Expect Distribution provide uniform for all drivers, there is free on site car parking and a company pension scheme. Future opportunities may be available to obtain your Cat CE with our in house Driver Trainer.
Drivers are provided with 7 hours free CPC training per year within their working hours.
Holidays: 28 days including bank holidays