Expect Distribution are currently looking for a HR Administrator to work on a part time basis at our Bradford offices. The role will provide administrative support to the HR department and the co-ordination of a number of specific HR processes on a day to day basis to ensure the smooth running of the HR function.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Preparing the time and attendance report for payroll on a weekly basis and deal with any payroll queries.
Update the time and attendance system on a daily/weekly basis as required.
Assist with all administration for the department, preparing letters, updating files, spreadsheets and filing.
Assist with new starter and leaver documentation including issuing contracts, collating induction paperwork and processing leavers.
Assist with updating employee training records and assist with the coordination of training activities.
Assist with the administration of grievances and disciplinary meetings as and when required.
Assist with reporting on HR statistics such as headcount, turnover and absence.
The successful candidate should fit the following criteria:-
Skills, Knowledge and Qualities:
• Strong administration skills, attention to detail and the ability to work on your own initiative.
• Fully proficient with business software such as Microsoft Office, Excel and Mail Merge.
• A high level of confidentiality is required
• Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Previous experience of working in a HR or Payroll Administration role would be desirable.
Hours will be approximately 16 – 20 per week; times/days are flexible and will be discussed at interview stage.