We are currently looking for HGV (class 2) drivers to work Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays.
It is essential that the applicants have Class 2 HGV (C) licence and have driven this category of vehicle within the last 12 months. The ideal applicant must be reliable, hard working and safety conscious. Multi drop experience would be an advantage.
The candidate must hold a current digital tacho card, Driver CPC and will also be required to undergo a driving assessment as part of the recruitment process.
• You must possess a full HGV (Class 2) licence
• Be physically active due to the nature of the role which may involve manual handling
• Excellent communication skills at all levels towards both customers and colleagues
• Have good geographic knowledge of UK roads
• Have a positive, can do attitude and be of smart appearance.
• Be flexible as you will be required to drive a variety of vehicles and work additional hours when necessary
Hours of Work: 45 hours per week, plus overtime, start times will vary.